• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Daily Telegraph Wildlife quiz (GB) (3 Viewers)

I'm unable to even get to the quiz!

First I have to create an account, a password. Enter my credit card details. Then they send me a one time passcode. What a palaver.

Still waiting for the passcode.

All that for a 1 month free account, which I didn't really want anyway!!

And still no passcode!

I'm unable to even get to the quiz!

First I have to create an account, a password. Enter my credit card details. Then they send me a one time passcode. What a palaver.

Still waiting for the passcode.

All that for a 1 month free account, which I didn't really want anyway!!

And still no passcode!
None of that for me Delia?

Well I couldn't find a way to do the quiz at all unless I went through the Account process.

Me too, what a messy site, give me The Guardian any day !
And I discovered that "Unsubscribe" unsubscribes you from emails and newsletters, not from the "free" subscription.

To completely unsubscribe from that, you have to phone "their friendly team". It is a free phone number. But, of course, you have to remember to do that before the renewal date or they'll take the money!

And I discovered that "Unsubscribe" unsubscribes you from emails and newsletters, not from the "free" subscription.

To completely unsubscribe from that, you have to phone "their friendly team". It is a free phone number. But, of course, you have to remember to do that before the renewal date or they'll take the money!
Do you use a Mac? I do and I'm also unable to do the quiz.

No, I'm on Windows.

Not sure it's anything to do with the system you use. It's possible some of the people getting in OK have already subscribed to the Telegraph. If they haven't, I don't know why.

Once I got through the registration process, I was able to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back