• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Do you own a CL Curio 7x21? Must have accessories (2 Viewers)

GEAR GRIPZ self adeshive tape is easy to cut out to fit, and I have it since earlier.

View attachment 1532814
This stuff is truly amazing, easy to work with and does not leave a residue if removed. My only tip is to preheat it and the area you want to apply it too with a low setting on a heat gun or hair dryer. I have it strategically placed on all my cameras and lenses and it makes a remarkable difference in ergonomics, especially in hot or cold weather when hands can get either sweat laden or too cold to always accurately grab hold of something.

For those who live in the firearm capitol of the known universe, it can be obtained here.

Just received my Curios back after repair, these opticron lens covers do work very well and fit like a OEM accessory

Attachments

• IMG_9333.jpeg
    IMG_9333.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_9334.jpeg
    IMG_9334.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 36

Users who are viewing this thread

Back