• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Eco Insider Lanzarote (1 Viewer)

Alf King

I have been trying to contact Eco-Insider of Lanzarote to enquire about a bird tour but their website appears to be down and I cannot find any other contact details. Does anyone know how I can contact them?

I’ll dm you carmens email. No idea if she is still with the company but she was amazing for communications and my guide Adolpho was great.

Can you send it to me also if possible. I was looking for a guide in Lanzarote.

I have contacted carmen. Sadly the company is no longer operating so no trips are available. If anyone learns of other guides I would be keen to know about them.

She did suggest following their non-profit conservation project where information may be available in the future but couldn't promise anything.

See here: Desert Watch Lanzarote | Lanzarote desert wildlife conservation project

Oh that’s a shame.
My partner and I had a great day out with Eco-insider on their Land Rover safari a couple of years ago. I was hoping to go out with them again in January next year.

I have just booked a day's guided birding with Carmen and eco insider for when im out there next month. So it seems the company is back up and running again.

I have just booked a day's guided birding with Carmen and eco insider for when im out there next month. So it seems the company is back up and running again.

Do you have a link or an email contact, please?

I was recently in Lanzarote and had little success on my own, largely due to adverse weather conditions and sand drifts in El Jable.

here you go mate

[email protected]

Carmen is the contacts name who arranged everything.

Thanks. I had previously (many months ago) been in touch with Carmen and it was she who told me that they were no longer operating. They must have decided to give it another go.

I am not heading back there again this year but maybe in 2025 so if you could update us on the success of the trip etc that would be very much appreciated.

Have a great time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back