• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Facebook problems (1 Viewer)

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
According to the leader of a Facebook group I'm a member of FB has changed some algorithms and blocked some people from being able to post.... I'm affected.

I can only create posts on my own page (and post pictures there). What I can't do, is respond to any replies on my page, or post a comment on any other page.

I've reported this to Facebook but not heard anything back yet.

How long has it been going on? Facebook had a huge outage yesterday, 5th Oct, and things are taking a while to get back to normal.

Facebook glitches can happen for no reason. Sometimes uninstalling & reinstalling the app can fix problems. If Facebook doing an upgrade on the whole site lots of things can go wonky for a few hours.

If it's a business page then it may be a problem in the 'Business Manager' Settings.

I don't use FB a lot, but when I couldn't access Whats App the other day, found I couldn't get into FB either. Then realised the sites were down.

If it's not sorted by the time I want to use it again, I'll try the trick of re-installing. Logging out and in again hasn't helped.

I can use the instant message system on the site. It's only posting comment replies I can't do.

yesterday, 5th Oct,
I thought it was Monday 4th surely, Mono?

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back