• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Thunderbird help please (1 Viewer)

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
I've just started a new subfolder and always set the messages to come in showing the latest message on the top.

This new folder (as usual) did it the other way round, so I clicked on the date field and nothing happened (there were only 3 messages at that point, but now there are 7.

The timings then showed the first three messages at the top, with the last 4 underneath but now showing the latest at the top of that group.

Now, as they were all on the same subject, they've all been grouped together .... into one 'thread' rather than all being shown individually... and it's not showing the latest on top but the oldest.

On top of that, some of my 'sent' messages are included but not all of them, for instance my first message which opened the conversation isn't there. It's just a right mess.

And I don't want the messages grouped like that, as sometimes the emails have the 'wrong' subject heading accidentally.

Is there anything I can do... I've been looking but can't see how to change this.

With other problems I've got with Google Accounts, WhatsApp, Microsoft and Outlook... I'm just about ready to give up on the internet altogether!

Oh!!! Thank you so much Niels.

Sorted thank goodness!

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back