• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

GoSky 20-60x80 scope and Canon R50 camera (3 Viewers)

M

mktaj

Hi Everyone!

I just got a GoSky 20-60x80 spotting scope and I'd love to use it with my Canon EOS R50 camera (it uses an RF mount). I couldn't find any info on the GoSky page as to what kind of adapter I would need in order to do this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

thanks,
Melissa

Hi there mktaj and a warm welcome to BirdForm! It's been about a decade siince I stopped digiscoping and I cant't help you with my memory :) Your posted in the right section of BF so you should get some suggestions shortly Enjoy your time with us. :)

Thanks! I live in walking distance of a lake and we get all kinds of birds there. I look forward to being able to see them in more detail. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back