• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swarovski st80hd adaptor (1 Viewer)

Noseymosey

United Kingdom
Hi Iam new to digiscoping. I recently bought on the second hand market a swarovski ST80 HD scope and wondered if anyone new of an adaptor to mount my canon Eos Dslr camera. I think I will need a T2 mount for the canon but not sure about the rest. Any info greatly appreciated.

I'm doing the same.... did you find anything that works
Hi, yes, I bought the swarovski TLS 800 second hand. It fits between my canon t2 mount and the scope, basically turns a full frame camera into an 800mm lens. Times that by 1.6 x 800 = 1280 mm if you have a APS-C cropped sensor camera. Manual focus only and shooting at F10. And a tripod is a must.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back