• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort and Spa (2 Viewers)

elvisboy

Has anyone been to the above hotel as were going there in mid November this year for 2 weeks and would like to know about the bird life around the grounds'

Does does anyone know of any bird watching/photography trips available in the area.

Unfortunately no direct information. Some of the archeological areas in Yucatan are also quite good for birding, so getting a taxi to one of those might be worthwhile.

Take a look at the map of ebird hotspots in Yucatan, zoom in on your area and look at those spots to see what other people have seen: https://ebird.org/hotspots

Niels

Has anyone been to the above hotel as were going there in mid November this year for 2 weeks and would like to know about the bird life around the grounds'

Does does anyone know of any bird watching/photography trips available in the area.
We stayed at the Gran Bahia principe which was pretty near your hotel, some years ago. You should be able to find my report on the vacational trips section . Would give you some idea plus trips out locally.
Bill

I'm unfamiliar with the hotel you mentioned, but I hope you have a wonderful trip in mid-November! As for birdwatching and photography, it might be worth checking with the hotel or local tourism board to see if they have any recommendations for bird watching tours or guides in the area.

I'm unfamiliar with the hotel you mentioned, but I hope you have a wonderful trip in mid-November! As for birdwatching and photography, it might be worth checking with the hotel or local tourism board to see if they have any recommendations for bird watching tours or guides in the area.
Also, if you're interested in taking care of your skin while you're on vacation, https://onsitemedspa.com/med-spa-services-in-calabasas-ca/microneedling-treatment-in-calabases-ca/ offers a variety of skincare services, including microneedling treatments that can help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Thanks for posting and happy bird watching!

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back