• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hawke service - good experience in UK (1 Viewer)

Singlereed

Just thought I’d give a shout out to Hawke in the UK. My Frontier EDX 8x32 had gone out of alignment - it was impossible to get the dioptre adjustment correct even though there is almost no difference between my eyes. I got a quick reply to my email enquiry and had them sent off, fixed and returned in less than a week - several of those days were a delay by the courier I used to send them in the first place. I don’t often need to rely on service for my photo and optics gear so it’s nice to be able to credit good service when I needed it.

I was just about to post a question about Hawke. My pair of EDX 8x42 fell out of my rucksack as I was getting out of the car, cracked the central hinge.
They've responded, just need to find the receipt and send them off. Fingers crossed they will be able to salvage them.....

Quick update on my situation. Sent my damaged binoculars on Friday by Special Delivery, they arrived with Hawke on Monday. On Tuesday afternoon I got an email saying the damage meant they would replace and I received the new pair today, Wednesday, around 11:30am.

Incredible.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back