• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello and greetings from Vienna (1 Viewer)

Hello everyone,

I am very happy to participate in your nice forum! Have been reading for some time already but felt the wish to participate a bit. I really appreciate your kind style in here!
I come from southern Germany but currently I am based in Vienna, Austria (means Lake Neusiedl just around the corner ;-)). I registered mostly to ask questions about Bird ID (mostly gulls, found the courage recently to attempt gull ID, still feel lost ;P) and maybe optics. I already notices the ID subfora, will post a question there soon :)
If someone is geographically close I am also always open for joint birding trips - given I find the time besides study and work.

Best
Paul

Hi, Paul and welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Hi Paul and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back