• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from a snow covered Northamptonshire (2 Viewers)

David N

Northamptonshire
Supporter
United Kingdom
Hello my name is David aka Hare. Thank you for allowing me to join I appreciate it. I have on and of over the years visited the site for information and insight into optics which has been a great help to me.
I believe at one time I have been a member but sadly do not have my login details. Never mind a new start is always good. I own a pair (bought used) Vortex Fury 8x42 binoculars many years ago which are serving me well.
I’m in the beginner stage of bird recognition armed with a pocket book and much larger hardback books at home (purchased used from online book stores)
Researching 8x32 binoculars so I can slip them into my pocket when I go out for walks. I wear varifocal glasses I did try a monocular in a shop near me, I found it fiddly to use and adjusting the focus a pain hence thinking on 8x32 binoculars.
If you have made it this far, thank you
David

Hi Daviid, welcome, or welcome back, to birdforum from all the staff here, we hope you enjoy the site and feel free to join in where ever you wish (y)
cheers,
Andy

Hi David and a warm welcome from me too. It's the binocular forum you need to advise you. If you can't find your way there in this newly designed platform, please don't be afraid to ask.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hi, David. Welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back