• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from New Member (1 Viewer)

Hi, I started watching birds about 7 years ago when I was housebound for a while and could only look out onto my garden. I now live on the outskirts of a small town and although my garden is only about 30 feet square I have seen 20 different species so far this year. The Robin is my favorite bird although I love to watch all birds. I never realised how they could have different personalities and behaviours. I also now have 2 lovebirds that have taken over my life. Walked past their cage in a garden centre and they stole my heart. I'm not in employment due to ill health although I do some voluntary work to keep occupied. I joined BTO's garden birdwatch this year and I'm looking forward to finding out more about birds and birding.

Hello Barnsleybird and on behalf of the entire staff here at BirdForum.net, a very warm welcome to you.

Wow, 20 species at your garden is nothing to sneeze at. Amazing how much joy watching the birds outside can bring you huh. I count on my weekends of birding to undue all the stress my boss gives me ;)

Hi Barnsleybird, and welcome to this great forum. Find your way around and join in the fun.
bert.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back