• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi (1 Viewer)

Medlock44

An old member (in more ways than one) who has been absent for awhile. Thought I would offer greetings from a Bedfordshire backyard. I see many familiar names and lots of new ones.

Mike,
Welcome back. You must now be aware of lots of things that have happened as the Forum has marched ahead over the past year. There are now well over 4000 members, lots of new categories, lots of very knowledgeable people all ready to give advice to the newcomers to the birding world. The friendliness is as great as ever and BirdForum is going in leaps and bounds. Hope you have a good time here. You may be aware that the last major revamp of the site took place last weekend so that it is even better now. Looking forward to more posts from yourself in the near future.

Medlock44 said:
An old member (in more ways than one) who has been absent for awhile. Thought I would offer greetings from a Bedfordshire backyard. I see many familiar names and lots of new ones.
Hi Mike, glad to see you return to birdforum.net, obviously a winter visitor ;) I think you have the honour of being the only member with two entries in the 'hello' forum. Looking forward to seeing some of your excellent photos in the gallery.
Regards,
Andy

Great to have you back onboard Mike. I have missed reading your posts and viewing your excellent photos.

I guess the usual "Welcome I'm sure you'll find the site most interesting" line isn't entirely appropriate in this case... Hello anyway. ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back