• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hides and Watching sites (1 Viewer)

Jimmy534

United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if there was a good website somewhere which lists some Hides and Locations in and around Cheltenham and Gloucestershire. I am aware of Slimbridge I haven't been there for a while but was holding off until I had got myself a decent spotting scope. Ideally somewhere that is binocular friendly until I do :) I know in somerset they have quite a few RSPB type locations you can go for a walk and find normally near water. Any locations you can recommend ? Also I heard that they might be doing buses from Cheltenham soon to Slimbridge which would be great but not sure if they have set this up yet.

Ashleworth Ham and Coombe Hill (both near to Cheltenham) come to mind. Then Nagshead in the Forest of Dean (Cannop Ponds, Worgreens, New Fancy View and Parkend are all great sites as well but no hides).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back