• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Is Casa Maria still operating? (1 Viewer)

Bananafishbones

Incoherently Rambling .....
United Kingdom
My first trip to South America was to Venezuela where I stayed at Casa Maria (bugs paradise) back in 2013

The website is very out of date now and was wondering if Casa Maria is still operating?

What happened to Norbert and Gabby?

Would love to know

My first trip to South America was to Venezuela where I stayed at Casa Maria (bugs paradise) back in 2013

The website is very out of date now and was wondering if Casa Maria is still operating?

What happened to Norbert and Gabby?

Would love to know
A colleague just referred me to this post. My apologies if this comes too late. Yes, Casa María is still operating, obviously with much impoverished demand under the regime. My brother-in law just stayed there and Norbert was in good form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back