• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Is Zen Ray still in business? Can't get support. (1 Viewer)

xbted52

Does anyone know if Zen Ray went out of business or something? I've sent them a couple of emails in the past months trying to get my binoculars repaired, and haven't heard back. Or are they on vacation?

In January I placed ordered and then had to cancel it(duplicaton). My emails went unanswered, and I began to call the US number. Repeated attempts during business hours went to voice mail, and still no response. Complained to my credit card company, and then, lo and behold, an email from Zen Ray. I wondered at the time if Zen Ray as a company exists at all. I got the impression that my phones were being transferred overseas.
Good luck.

Does anyone know if Zen Ray went out of business or something? I've sent them a couple of emails in the past months trying to get my binoculars repaired, and haven't heard back. Or are they on vacation?

Hello there, we are recently having some intermittent problems with our email server. We are working with our provider to try to resolve this issue. Please PM me as an alternative way in case you don't get response from our website. Thank you so much for your patience while we are trying to fix that issue

Best Regards

Charles

Apparently still in business, but sounds a little shaky when they don't fix their email for 2-3 months. I could see having problems for 2-3 days.

He's probably been in China where they are making the up and coming models.

How many people can he have in Beaverton, Oregon who can speak for him when he isn't around?

He's probably been in China where they are making the up and coming models.

How many people can he have in Beaverton, Oregon who can speak for him when he isn't around?

I live in Germany, and I get email from the US everyday. :king: But seriously, I was wondering because in the past Charles always answered super fast and I was really worried they went out of business or something, I love my Zen-Rays.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back