• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Malta: Unparalleled slaughter of migrant birds of prey (2 Viewers)

Apparently Sheffield United are now sponsored by VisitMalta.com (and I'm not just highlighting this fact because I'm from the other end of the city ;) ). A new target for a concentrated letter writing campaign, anyone?

Up The Mighty Blades!

A message for Ann.

How can I become involved in the 2009 Malta raptor camps?

I have been on the birdlifemalta.org site, but can't find any information on how to join up to any future camps.

I hope a few others on here will also spend some of their free time and effort and join up to the camps for next year.

The end of illegal hunting on Malta is getting nearer, but it just needs that final push by volunteers, such as the good people from this forum spending time at the camps and also for individuals to highlight to the media, the indiscriminate slaughter that happens every year over the Mediterranean.

I also intend to write to some of the national papers, to see if they would be interested in me writing a few articles, covering the camps and their volunteer work and the fight to save Europe's birdlife.

Dear Fellow Forumers,

I have just read and signed the online petition:

"Enforce EU law to stop bird slaughter on Malta"

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/malta06/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider
signing yourself.

Best wishes,

:t:

Done! :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back