• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Mar Chiquita, Córdoba, Argentina (1 Viewer)

Aldebirder

Hello. I’m new to birdforum. What a great site! I am currently birding in Argentina. I plan to visit Mar Chiquita / PN Ansenuza for two days next month. Can anyone advise on the best places to visit in order to access the reserve. It looks like a huge area.

I cannot help you with your question on Argentina but I would like to wish you a warm welcome to BirdForum :)

Hola Aldebirder! A wam welcome to Birdforum from all the staff and mderators (y)

Nice place. I have been there lika 20 years ago. So no actual information from my side. I birded around the town of Miramar in the south of the lagoon.

Check this 2 webpages (sorry only in spanish)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back