• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My babies have left (1 Viewer)

Andy Adcock

Worst person on Birdforum
Cyprus
No pics sadly but the Cyprus Wheatears which were nesting in my garden, have fledged and gone.

Must say, I'll miss the parents, angrily chastising me from the telephone wire each time I went outside.

We all grow up and leave Andy :)

Keep food available for the parents and hopefully they'll come back when it's time to have more kids.

No pics sadly but the Cyprus Wheatears which were nesting in my garden, have fledged and gone.

Must say, I'll miss the parents, angrily chastising me from the telephone wire each time I went outside.
Good news, babies indeed, I always knew you were secretly a big soft thing Andy, just don’t start talking about ‘Momma and Daddy‘ as well ;)

Our 9 blue tit babies left home (our nest box with a camera) this week. We are bereft. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back