• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (29 Viewers)

Thankyou All.
I should change the title of my thread to from the garden, took these of a lovely old lady from the Battle of Britain flight as she flew along the Poppy Line today ( thats the bonfire at the bottom of the garden Ed) as its their forties weekend on the presevation railway.

brilliant- the plane seems to be banking to allow the tail gunner a better view of your house

Walter, thanks for sharing these great illustrations with the community. You are a tremendously talented artist! I love the Song Thrush illustrations in particular. These drawings are filled with life and capture the birds' various poses spot on. Great job!

been working on the eyes.
large influx of Robins, Redstarts plus Blackcap in the garden. resident Robin going bananas.

Attachments

• L1230176.jpg
    L1230176.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 44

Users who are viewing this thread

Back