• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Name a Bird You've Photographed (3 Viewers)

You don't get points for confusing me, I come that way.
LOL Jeff... just discovered I'd gone wrong on the spreadsheet.

Look it's 2am here and my head really is hurting. There's something gone wrong with the numbering between this thread and the spreadsheet.

Could someone have a look/compare and see what's happened.

Think it all went astray when I tried to correct after disqualifying Dixon's 2985 entry

Numbers at bottom of posts are what I thought the number should be.

Look it's 2am here and my head really is hurting. There's something gone wrong with the numbering between this thread and the spreadsheet.

Think it all went astray when I tried to correct after disqualifying Dixon's 2985 entry

OK, I think you mean that mine should be 3007. I've changed the number on post 3422.

Your corrections to the numbering were wrong because the original numbering was fine. The erroneous 2985 made no difference due to a duplicate use of 2988...

If the spreadsheet is correct Purple Gallinule should be #3008, so the next species will be #3009

The spreadsheet is fine as a result and agrees at 3008.

All the best

Paul

Last edited:
Your corrections to the numbering were wrong because the original numbering was fine. The erroneous 2985 made no difference due to a duplicate use of 2988...

The spreadsheet is fine as a result and agrees at 3008.

All the best

Paul
Thanks Paul.

Of course, I'd already done a post regarding 2985 after a quick scan through to see if it had already been picked up. I hadn't spotted the 2988 error at that point, so then had to amend the numbering again and that's where I seemed to lose the plot!!

Sorry; and thanks for sorting it.

Quickly while I have time - another rail:-

3014. Yellow-breasted Crake Laterallus flaviventer Costa Rica

All the best

Paul

Attachments

• Yellow-breasted Crake 006.jpg
    Yellow-breasted Crake 006.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Yellow-breasted Crake 003.jpg
    Yellow-breasted Crake 003.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0