• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Natural World-The Real Jungle Book Bear-Thurs 5/4/2012 20.00-21.00pm BBC2 (2 Viewers)

I'm watching it now. Good value, not every shot is cut off after two seconds. I do keep expecting to hear "bear necessities" though....

John

Brilliant, fantastic animals, but why those two cameramen would want to fly in a hot air balloon again after the crash shown on the programme and having survived a similar accident in Russia, is beyond me. Give those things a wide birth in future guys.

Si.

Enjoyed the programme a whole lot. :t:

What characters these bears are - looking like they could do with a good bath and haircut. No wonder they liked to scratch as they their hair must be full of all sorts of beasties, and bugs :eek!:

Loved the way that the youngsters rode on their mothers back - so cute!

A great selection of all types of wildlife including birds, and I loved the Male 'Jungle/Forest' Pheasants dance - very beautiful :-O

The hot air balloon accident was a wake up call to these camera guys that is is not the best mode of transport even for the best shots of any animals. :-O

Loved the Owl shot so funny..like he needed a head banger

Regards
Kathy
x

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back