• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Bin GAS. Switch to SF from Conquest? (1 Viewer)

Ordered Ziess SF 8x32 as demo open box from EuroOptic. Arrived today. Bad luck. There is a problem. Left Eye will not come into focus. Right eye perfect. Adjusting diopter or focus changes nothing on left side. Talked with EuroOptic. Can return for refund or they can send in for repair or me keep and send into Zeiss for repair. Talked with Zeiss service and explained issue. They are sending return label for repair. So decided to return for repair myself. The guys at EuroOptic were great throughout the entire process. Stuff happens when you get demo. And i look at it will end up with a great pair of bins. The view through the right eye i must say was WOW.

Ordered Ziess SF 8x32 as demo open box from EuroOptic. Arrived today. Bad luck. There is a problem. Left Eye will not come into focus. Right eye perfect. Adjusting diopter or focus changes nothing on left side. Talked with EuroOptic. Can return for refund or they can send in for repair or me keep and send into Zeiss for repair. Talked with Zeiss service and explained issue. They are sending return label for repair. So decided to return for repair myself. The guys at EuroOptic were great throughout the entire process. Stuff happens when you get demo. And i look at it will end up with a great pair of bins. The view through the right eye i must say was WOW.
Good luck with that I hope you are in no hurry.

Sorry to hear this, how annoying! Hopefully they will be back with you soon.
If you could keep us updated on how Zeiss handle your repair that would be great 🙂

Now you have an alpha monocular 🤭😜✌🏼. Sorry couldn’t resist.

Zeiss will get this taken care of, they’re pretty good.

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back