• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Ghostly Quiz coming soon (2 Viewers)

Ghostly Vision

Hello all

Thanks for taking part in my crop-fest recently.

There is a new quiz which is about to be compiled. I am really excited about it. It is going to be very different!

It involves no identification skills, just a bit of observation, lateral thinking and a little knowledge of the Western Palearctic list.

As before, you will need to pre-register to take part and it will be done by PM.

This time I am not going to offer prizes - it will be just for fun.

There is some time before it is ready, so please register your interest on this thread and I'll give pre-warning for the start.

All the Best

GV

Oh, go on then... :)

Thank you lots Sean. I think BF should have a plaque (or something) made in your honour - you are the quizmaster of them all!

Andrew Whitehouse said:
Well, now those two are in, I can be confident of not coming last so I'll give it a go.
You joke now, I laugh now; you suffer later, I laugh later too ;)

(joke) (sort of)

hi sean sounds great, what about a team game,
can i have this team,
JWN Andrewes
Dan Pointon
Jurij H
jane turner ( captain )

if not count me in

PELICAN CROSSING said:
a county team game, could be fun 10 members from each county .

Jeepers, would struggle to find ten birders in the entire country out here, let alone in the county! ;)

Count me in Ghostly for the next bit of punishment :-O

Jos Stratford said:
Squabble over handbags?

Nonsense, Laura and I would be sure to agree over handbags. Squabble over chocolate, maybe. I'm sure she was eating some this evening and she didn't pm me any. ;)

Anyway, this isn't the thread you were supposed to be being rude to me on, remember.

Helenelizabeth2 said:
Squabble over chocolate, maybe. I'm sure she was eating some this evening and she didn't pm me any. ;)
Sorry Helen, that was an honest mistake... ahem. No, honestly. I had already eaten it! Will send you some right now! :)

Excellent, count me in.

Wth Andrew Whitehouse in it I should not come fourth from last now! ;)

(All set for tomorrow night Andrew?)

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back