• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Ghostly Quiz coming soon (1 Viewer)

count me in from the start this time. You can all have a go at my mystery bird while your waiting for this to start. Plug, plug.

I shall sit this one out (heading abroad soon for three weeks so I dare say I'll miss a chunk of it), but I look forward to seeing how it has been progressing when I get back.

Best of luck everyone.

James

I'll try again. Last time I completely forgot about the quiz and only guessed at about a quarter of the pics! Count me in.

A growing list of participants, but not many new faces.

This is not an identification challenge, it's a bird-based proper quiz. The title of it will give it away, so I will reveal that later.

It will also be quite easy - you'll need the pre-mentioned requisites, but also a bit of guess work, knowledge of famous people, geography, places and other stuff. With all that, you will get the answers.

As for time availability, it's what I do in the brief interludes betwwen work and family life. Doesn't take long periods of effort, just lots of small ones.

Been planning it mentally for the last few days and I've some corkers!

JWN - don't need to sit it out, as it is unlikely to be starting before you come back. Come on Down!!!

GV (BFQM)

Well, I suppose you can count me in as well. I'm not too hot on British celebrities and geography but I'll do my best!

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back