• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New to birding (3 Viewers)

bobbybird

United Kingdom
Hi everyone.
I'm new to watching birds since moving into our new home with south facing small garden.
My wife and I noticed an old bird box on the rear-facing fence which Bluetits came and went (obviously a family being reared) to our joy.
This was last year but hadn't seen any this year (so far).
I noticed the box was split on top so rain could get in and rot it.
So made up my mind to get a new box with a wi-fi camera.
My first question is....
What is a decent easy app to use on my smartphone with it, please?

Thanks in advance
regards
Bob

Hi Bob and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. For help with which camera to get, you would be better to ask in our Trail Cams - Camera Traps - CCTV Systems forum. They would help you best if you could give them some idea of your budget and how far away the box would be from the house.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Thank you Delia, I'm looking forward to reading through some threads/posts to enlighten my bird knowledge.
Just gotta finish decorating first :D

Hi Bob and welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back