• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

One day trip birding near Johannesburg; (1 Viewer)

Hellow,
In september I'll be one day in Joburgh airport (OR Tambo int.), and with more than ten hours i'm tempted to make a day tour.
I'm asking to birding pals but another way will be share a guided tour (100 € each one average) with another birder travelling in the area that day.
I'm thinking now in Kgomo Kgomo area, because there is a lot of really interesting species there, but i'm flexible about the target place/s.
The date is 14'th september starting in the airport near 9'00 AM till 19-20'00 PM.
If you are interested send me a message, or if you have tips or ideas to share, please let me know.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back