• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Roger Vine’s review of the Zeiss Conquest 8x56 HD (1 Viewer)

We have been exploring a part of northern England and southern Scotland that we have never visited before and it is very beautiful. It doesn't have the wild ruggedness of the west but the sheer lack of urban development and the mix of lowland grazing (sheep) and higher level rough grazing (also sheep) with small hamlets and farmsteads makes for a landscape easy on the eye.
66 words are as good as a picture.

Sorry, perhaps a bit off topic, on his website Roger Vine gives two contact addresses:

Comments and questions: [email protected] Trade Enquiries: [email protected]

The second is for trade inquiries, what does that mean, does he sell binoculars or telescopes or does he take quotes? Any idea? Anyone here in contact with him?

Thomas

If anyone gets a chance at the 56mm FL they should give it serious consideration. I prefer larger objective glass. I have a 8x56mm FL and a Swaro EL 10x50mm. Both excellent. I think the 8x56FL is the sharpest center image of any glass I have seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back