• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Southern African Forum (6 Viewers)

Oh and a GWE.

Slender Mongoose, a Tsessebe with a young calf and more Elephants.

Sounds like you've had a great trip. Kruger is always good value, and I never tire of going there. I've been in the African bush since 1963, yet each time I go I learn something new. Did you hear the nightjars calling? The fiery-necked nightjar has one of the most beautiful calls in the bush.

Is a GWE a Great Egret (formerly a Great White Egret)?

And congratulations! You are one of the first people I have come across who can spell Tsessebe correctly, ha ha.

Keep up the reports. It's great to hear how you got on.

Best wishes,
Dave Kennedy

Yes Dave -GWE is our abbrev in UK for Great Egret - formally Great White Egret!
Slipped up there - sorry!

Off now to do some birding be back tonight with Day 3 - hopefully!

Dryocopus, it sounds as though Letaba was buzzing when you were there! I could almost smell the bush through your vivid description, and the night drive sounded great. Look forward to hearing about the next bit of the trip!

Well sneaky the S.A. report! its that long ago <coff> i forgot you had been. But worth the wait, more to come i hope.

Whoops Think I left off Kudu...how could I my first view...
I had to remember that these "deer" are all antelope! Including the Stripey Bottoms.
Sorry Dave - yes we heard the Nightjars! as well as saw them - they stayed still until we were almost running them over before flying and calling.

Day 3 Hotter day 37 degrees or 38?

Letaba, Olifants and Satara Camp

6am and we were off after an earlier breakfast- expect you are picking up all I could face was a coffee or two! This was a journey day to Satara camp.
We began by the Letaba River were we said goodbye to our 2 Lions, lots of birds , think only White-faced Whistling Ducks were new, some Giraffes and a hippo or two plus the Stripey Bottoms - who shall from now on be SB.;)

On the journey to Olifants we spied Jameson's Firefinch, Black-crowned Tchagra, African Open bill, Emerald-spotted Wood Dove, Natal and Crested Francolins, African Spoonbill, White-browed Scrub Robin, African Hawk Eagles,Bateleur, Lilac-brested Roller and Sabota Larks.

We also saw Baboons, Zebras and SB.

We reached Olifants where we had a break and some good birding and animal watching...Hippos aplenty and Waterbucks crossing the river nervously as there were large Crocodiles in the river as well.There were Red-winged starlings, White-crowned Lapwings and a Gymnogene - what a brilliant name! Dont care if its not called that anymore, to me it will always be a Gymnogene! African Harrier Hawk has not quite the same ring to it! What a flier it showed off as if it knew there was a raptor lover watching!

Best incident was where an Adult African Fish Eagle had caught a good sized fish and flew to an island to eat it, two youngsters joined the adult and everyone was happily sharing (I took some pics of this - have to dig them out) and then I was aware that there was another bird in the scene as a very brave or really foolhardy Hammerkop attempted to steal some fish under the nose of the AFE!:-O

Break now as there is a programm on Africa on TV!:t:

Last edited:
Dave, Sal,
Do you get the same picture I am getting about the descriptions from the people living in UK, that they all really love this country and what it offers, and that is not only the fantastic birdlife, but everything about the bush? you can feel it in their writing.

There are sometimes when this country drives me crazy, but then a short trip into the African bush for a couple of days makes it all worth while.

We are very lucky to have what we have , and I for one really appreciate it, especially when reading these comments from vistors.

To all our visitors, thank you for your kind words and great descriptions about your experiences.

Martin

Dave, Sal,
Do you get the same picture I am getting about the descriptions from the people living in UK, that they all really love this country and what it offers, and that is not only the fantastic birdlife, but everything about the bush? you can feel it in their writing.

There are sometimes when this country drives me crazy, but then a short trip into the African bush for a couple of days makes it all worth while.

We are very lucky to have what we have , and I for one really appreciate it, especially when reading these comments from vistors.

To all our visitors, thank you for your kind words and great descriptions about your experiences.

Martin

Yes I agree Martin. Sometimes I wonder what I am doing here, and then I see the Harrier Hawk landing in the palm tree mobbed by all the local residents shrieking their heads off; or I go birding in QE Park as I did yesterday and stand entranced before a tree buzzing with Greater and Southern Double-collared Sunbirds, Olive Sunbirds, Cape Batis (what is the plural of Batis?), Spectacled Weavers and a not often seen Grey Cuckoo Shrike; or I sit at a waterhole in Kruger and feel all stresses melt away as the daily life passes in front of my eyes in the same unhurried way that it always has;or I feel the hot sun on my back on a really frosty morning in the winter; or I get ten big smiles from passer-by when I go walking in the mornings - oh yes, we certainly are lucky; and lucky in that we have such wonderful and appreciative visitors, as you say. I so enjoy reading about their experiences.

Dave, Sal,

Martin

Martin,
Thank you for that perceptive comment. You are absolutely right, for a common thread running through our visitors' accounts of their experiences is how much they have enjoyed their visit. To all those visitors who have so graciously responded, thank you. And to all the people involved in our own hospitality industry, thank you too, for clearly you have done your best for our visitors. Well done, guys, for that is the way forward for this beautiful country.
Dave Kennedy

Day three - continued

The journey to Satara had many highlights including Red-breasted Swallows, White-fronted Bee-eaters and our European Bee-eaters, White -backed Vultures, then the Pin-tailed Whydahs, what birds with their long tails and their zipping about displays- we did learn that where there were male Whydahs there were few other birds than their "harem".

We saw Red-billed Queleas which reminded me a little of the actions of our Snow Buntings as they settled and then flew in a snowstorm (like a) and then settled again! There seemed dozens.
Brown Snake Eagle and the Rollers - Lilac and Purple (I was calming down about the Lilac Rollers by now as other new birds crowded in on my senses!)
Chestnut-backed Finchlarks in a great mob of over a hundred!

Mammals seen included Blue Wildebeest, a single Hyena (the only one of the trip!) SB, Zebras, Elephants, another Male Lion (resting!) Giraffes and a White Rhino. We arrived at Satara Camp in time for lunch and while eating we bird-watched. Chinspot Baltis, Brubru, Red-billed Buffalo Weaver,
Greater Blue-eared and Burchell's Starlings, Ground-scraper Thrush, African Hoopoe and Grey Go-away- birds (which dont!) and Yellow-billed Hornbills.

We went out about 4pm for a game drive, African Scops Owl was studied and photographed by the camps reception area. Very well disguised in the tree but once seen very easy to spot!

Outside the camp Greater Kudu, Steenbok,Waterbuck, Giraffe, one lone Lion and Warthogs in a mud pool - quite entertaining these Warthogs.
A Pale Flycatcher was spotted, there were White-crowned Shrikes and Little Swifts, African Fish Eagle, Ground Hornbills and best of all for me an adult
Martial Eagle!

We enjoyed a very lovely buffet meal in the camps restaurant and afterwards had an early night after the excitement of the day and the travel!

Attachments

• African Scops Owl2.jpg
    African Scops Owl2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Peeping through.jpg
    Peeping through.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 48
  • Southern  White-crowned Shrike.jpg
    Southern White-crowned Shrike.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Warthog1.jpg
    Warthog1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 41
  • Martial Eagle1.jpg
    Martial Eagle1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 42
Pics taken over the last three days in SA - excuse them hadn't got the Canon sorted at this point and the compact was hit or miss! Compact looks good in the view finder and then eek on the pc screen!

occasionally I get a good one at this point!

Attachments

• Martial Eagle2.jpg
    Martial Eagle2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Giraffe head1.jpg
    Giraffe head1.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Hamerkop2.jpg
    Hamerkop2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Magpie Shrike.jpg
    Magpie Shrike.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Ostrich 1.jpg
    Ostrich 1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 49
Elephants 1

Attachments

• Elephant spraying water.jpg
    Elephant spraying water.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 37
  • eating Elephant.jpg
    eating Elephant.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Elephants mud bath2.jpg
    Elephants mud bath2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Mud bathing elephant.jpg
    Mud bathing elephant.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 38
  • One tusk2.jpg
    One tusk2.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
The journey to Satara had many highlights......

Well done, Dryocopus, you're notching up a fine tally. Glad you saw the Scops - I like all owls, but these tiny guys are really cute. Lions are all very well, but, as you're finding out, they spend about 22 out of every 24 hours fast asleep. If you want action, try tree squirrels or banded mongoose, ha ha. Nice Martial Eagle - they are usually very obliging, sitting high in some bare tree in full view. Satara area at this time of year yields Montagu's and Pallid Harriers. Did you see either of these?

Looking forward to finding out where your next stop will be.

Keep up the good work.

Dave

The journey to Satara had many highlights

Magic Dryocopus! I know this area from Olifants down very well and reading your account brought it all back to me so clearly. You were seeing some great birds. I particularly liked the pic of the Scops; because it was a bit dark I fiddled with it a bit and produced a paler version in which your pic shows how incredibly like the seamed bark of a tree its colouring is, amazing camouflage. The those ellies! Wonderful, active pics, I love them! Now I'm all itchy to go, can't wait for the end of May!! Thanks again for the posts, keep 'em coming!!

Day 4

Various locations near Satara Camp with a dusk drive.
Hot with high temperatures to 38.

Left camp at 5am - now it was all action so standby - I'll tr not to just reproduce a list but it was a bit like here,there and everywhere!

Orange breasted and Grey-headed Bush Shrikes,were heard but not seen, a Giant Kingfisher and Elephants! Love those Ellies! More pictures. Bateleur now I was seeking to see these paddling like my friend did the year before (in August) where Dad was with juv and they were cooling off in the water. No such luck just tightrope walking Bateleurs! Lappet-faced Vultures, there were many other birds - Cardinal Woodpecker, Scimitarbills, Green Woodhoopoe and Burchell's Starling. We discovered a Giraffe that had been killed by Lions a few days before and there were 15 White-backed and a couple of Cape Vultures feeding whilst others were waiting in nearby trees. I think we were all a little sorry for the Giraffe as we had really fallen under their elegant spell.

Mosque Swallows were feeding on insects nearby.

Red-crested Korhaan,(I wonder if I have mentioned Korhaans before...should have) Crowned Lapwings,Hammerkop (extraordinary bird!)Arrow-marked babler, And Wahlbergs Eagle, our first since the first on the first day!

Warthogs, Zebras and Kudu's. Then at a dam - Judzani, there were many Hippos and Crocodiles in and beside the river with baboons feeding away from the trouble! Wood Sandpipers, Black-winged Stilts, Egyptian and Spur-winged geese, African Jacanas, Three banded Plovers, Black Crake and Saddlebilled Stork. then at last a Kori Bustard whish shimmed down to the water for a drink.

I think it was here that we saw some tourists - South Africans - who were outside their car! Standing around and having a better look! A couple of "warden" came by and they were soon packed into their car and off they went!
Might have been interesting if a croc or two had decide they might have Homo sapiens for breakfast!

We went down to a river crossing nearby and in the water were about a dozen Hippos in the deeper water. Three threatening looking Buffalos watched us as we drove past complete with Redbilled Oxpeckers hitching a lift! A group of Waterbuck followedby many small groups of SB.
We also saw another Bateleur and another Martial Eagle. Great!
Then it was on to the N'wanetsi picnic site, where we enjoyed Bacon,eggs and mushroom - much better to eat later!
Nearby we walked up a hill andoverlooked the river where Grey Herons and Saddle-billed Storks stood in the only remaining pool of water nearby in bushes we watched a Mocking Cliff Chat as it flicked about.
During breakfast also saw Yellow-bellied Greenbul, Blackbacked Puffback, White-bellied Sunbird and an Acacia Pied Barbet.
Banded Mongoose were scampering about.
As we left a Booted eagle flew past!

We then were on our retrn towards Satara camp again as the day grew hot!

Besides a pool 9 Lions were resting in the shade but there was little else about! Black-breasted Snake Eagle Ostrich, Little Swifts, LB and P Rollers, and a couple of Warthogs that were thinking of a lift from us they were that close! We were back in the camp by 10am.

Walking around the camp about an hour later we saw Maurico Sunbirds, a Black-headed Orioleas well as Grey-headed and Orange-breasted Bush Shrikes. What will remain with me all my days was the Giant Kingfisher perched over a large pond attempting to eat a baby Terrapin!

Jan, Mike and I went for another walk after some housekeeping (washing!) and spent time attempting to potograph the Dragonflies and damselflies that were abundant -I managed to get a couple of decent shots! I think we wer on our way to the shops for wine and /or beer or probably both!

Little Sparrowhawk was seen over camp.

There was a keen sense of anticipation as we ate supper before the night drive.A briefdrive in one direction from camp and we were looking at 3 Lionesses and 2 well grown cubs were....you guessed resting!
Then we turned around and speed off in the other direction......clearly the driver knew where he was going and for what!
An Elephant, Grey Duiker, SB, Wildebeest and a Porcupine! These were followed by Scrub Hare and 2 white Rhino's rumbled away into the bush.A male lion was lying in our road and as we approached he strolled off to the left as our spotlights were swept around another 10 Lions were seen to the right of the road! We turned around further past and this time saw a Black-backed Jackal close to the big cats- that was a surprise! However one of the young male lions decided enough was enough and chased it off! We then did a slight detour seeing Common Genet, Zebras and a cat our driver called as Cheetah. We all agreed that that was not a Cheetah and decided it was probably a Serval!

Attachments

• Elephants group1.jpg
    Elephants group1.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Elephants group2.jpg
    Elephants group2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Elephants group3.jpg
    Elephants group3.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Elephants group5.jpg
    Elephants group5.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Elephants group6.jpg
    Elephants group6.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 34
Various locations near Satara Camp with a dusk drive.

Elephants! Love those Ellies! More pictures.

Then at a dam - Judzani, there were many Hippos and Crocodiles in and beside the river with baboons feeding away from the trouble! Wood Sandpipers, Black-winged Stilts, Egyptian and Spur-winged geese, African Jacanas, Three banded Plovers, Black Crake and Saddlebilled Stork. then at last a Kori Bustard whish shimmed down to the water for a drink.

I think it was here that we saw some tourists - South Africans - who were outside their car! Standing around and having a better look! A couple of "warden" came by and they were soon packed into their car and off they went!
Might have been interesting if a croc or two had decide they might have Homo sapiens for breakfast!

Then it was on to the N'wanetsi picnic site, where we enjoyed Bacon,eggs and mushroom - much better to eat later!

Nearby we walked up a hill andoverlooked the river where Grey Herons and Saddle-billed Storks stood in the only remaining pool of water nearby in bushes we watched a Mocking Cliff Chat as it flicked about.
As we left a Booted eagle flew past!

a cat our driver called as Cheetah. We all agreed that that was not a Cheetah and decided it was probably a Serval!

Sigh- I was there for a moment! Wonderful ellis. But what amazed me was how there was no visible grass. I'm not sure which road you were on, but from the fact that you were back at camp by 10.00 I'm assuming you were on the famous S100! It looks very drought-ridden, but there seemed to be plenty to look at.

Lovely sightings at Gudzani Dam, one of my favourite places to just sit. We have spent hoours there watching what goes on. I must say though, you saw some cool birds there - I've never see a Kori Bustard there! What a treat. Such a pity about the people out of their vehicle, there is a lot of this in KNP because the rangers that used to patrol the roads no longer do so - or at least have not been doing so, consequently people do the most stupid, dangerous and also selfish things, so I am delighted that these guys were caught and told to get back in their car. I wonder if they would have blamed KNP if one of their number had ben taken by a croc . . . .

Like you, I have enjoyed bacon, egg and mushroom at N'wanetsi and walked up to the lookout - how great that you saw a booted eagle - I have only ever seen them in Kgalagadi Transfrontier National Park. I guess it is because we always go to Kruger in the winter when the eagles have gone. A few do remain resident in KTNP though.

Pity about the Cheetah. It would have been good to see one! Otherwise the night drive sounds really great.

I would imagine that as someone who'se favourite birds are the eagles, you must feel fairly satisfied with what you saw in that respect? Are there any that you didn't see that you would have liked to?

Looking forward to more. . . .

Dave, Sal,

Martin

It's the place where I feel I can really be me

Allan

Hi Sal - Eagles are a favourite but I do love my Raptors all of 'em!
Verreaux Eagle was the eagle (that was on the might see list) missed but then as we only saw one Hyrax all trip not surprising! (The Dassie was seen nr Wakkerstroom)

Day 5
Satara Camp to Pretoriuskop

Cool early on with the temperatures rising rapidly!

Left Satara by 4.30 - boy it was dark getting up! Think that was when I surprised myself with eyes looking at me when I ventured outside to collect hot water for my first cup of tea of the day and a coffee!
LOL they were little antelopes all wondering what the fuss was about so early. I was a little scared for a bit until I remembered the electric fence all round the camp!

The 5 lions from the night before were seen a couple of kilometres down the road- 3 Lionesses and 2 almost full grown cubs. A short distance on the Sweni Loop road we came across 3 more - 2 Lionesses and a Male, just about 100 metres further down the road lying in the middle of the road were two male Cheetahs! They moved off eventually - one waving his tail and the other slightly behind - they must have been really aware of how close those Lions were. That was a real highlight of the trip for me as I love those Cheetahs!
On the journey we saw Steenboks, Kudu's, Warthogs, Giraffes and Elephants.
The birds now we are talking....Gabar Goshawk and Shikra both perched with good sightings. Bearded Woodpecker White-rumped Swift with Little Swift (I am getting blase about these having seen so many!)
It was not 6am yet! Brilliant just shows if you want wildlife get up with them!

Another Martial Eagle was spotted yet again perched up! Banded Mongeese, or are they Mongoose in the plural? there were about a dozen, more Kudus Velvet Monkeys a solitary male Nyala Brown-hooded Kingfisher and European Bee-eaters . A Black Rhino and a lost baby elephant.
I was high with the sighting of the Black Rhino and then we came across a very cross baby elephant - trumpeting - now that really shook me - and the harshness of nature came at me with the thought - a lost baby elephant - the pit of my stomach flipped and I wanted more than anything to be away from there. I certainly didn't want to witness a) his distress or b) him being prey.

Silence decended on the minibus......

I think I will haveto go and fill the feeders and have a break....

Well the birds are much happier now the sun is out...moving on swiftly!

more Giraffes - then to Mzithi Pool - 2 Lions drinking and resting(?) by the water tank. Nearby where Spoonbills, Cattle Egrets, Saddle-billed Storks and then it was th smaller dawers - Wood Sandpipers, Ruff and Greenshank. A Marsh Sandpiper was feeding next to a Three-banded Plover and while a couple of Grey Herons were watchful a Hippo was spied with alittle bit of back showing!

Then it was on to Tshokwani for Breakfast. Here we watched Southern Boubou, Golden-tailed Woodpecker, Tawny- flanked Prinia, Yellow-breasted Apalis,with its red-eye! Green-backed Cameroptera (or Bleating Warbler), Orange-breasted Bush-shrike and Southern Black Tit. Our journey then went past some rocky boulders and there was a Klipspringer rest in full view! No springing from this one though!

Then more antelopes- Kudu, and SB and then Buffalo - a good view of a terrific Tawny Eagle as well as White-crested and Retz's Helmet-shrikes

At Skukuza there were plenty of what were now becoming common birds including Black-headed Bulbuls with a Cattle Egret perched on the head of a Cape Buffalo who was in the river! In the shallows was a lurking Straiated Heron.

Near to Pretoriuskop there were a dozen Sable. We were watching these for a short while until other cars parked too close and off they went!

No washing here as we were only here for the one night. Jan, Mike and I gathered for a chat and a cool drink and looked at each others accommodation.

We went for a stroll about 4pm and here we spied Purple-crested Turaco, Southern Black Flycatcher, several Woodpeckers I have named before and Black-collared Barbet.
Red-headed Weaver and Yellow-fronted Tinkerbird (Tinker Barbet)

We then went for a short drive Fayi Loop and here we saw Giraffes. At a stream we spotted Greater Painted Snipe and Black Crake and then a stop later on we watched Brown Snake Eagle and numerous Dung Beetles making collections from a Rhino midden. This was much to Jan's delight asshe as really into insects and beetles and stuff - she says its to do with her boys when they were growing up and bring home all sorts of creatures!
Later on we found the Rhino - white and much to my great pleasure I found two separate fledged young Spotted Eagle Owls!

Again an early night after a long day.

Day6 Pretorius to Misty Mountain -

Off for a Game drive at 4.30am - we soon came across 2 White Rhino's, then Kudus, Zebras and Waterbucks.
Steppe Eagle, Lizard Buzzardand another Lilac-breasted Roller.
At a water hole we found African Fish Eagle, Pin-tail Wydah, four Water Thick-knees , Common and Wood Sandpipers -that was amazing in UK we go absolutely nuts about Wood Sandpipers and here in 6 days I have seen so many! Oh Three-banded and Blacksmith's Plovers (they are a smart bird!)and more Zebras.
As we travelled on we spotted Brown Snake Eagles - twice, another Little Sparrowhawk Green Woodhoopoes and Rufous Naped Lark and another Tawny-flanked Prinia. There was also a Grey Duiker (such a delicate little thing!).Then we came across the Rhino midden and here rummaging amidst the dung were several Ground Hornbills after the Dung beetles themselves! Great preparation for Breakfast!

After Breakfast we strolled around the grounds and saw Brown -headed Parrot, Red-crested Cuckoo, Purple-banded Sunbirds and Violet-backed Starlings, African Paradise Flycatcher that were new and some other birds including fly-over African Hawk Eagle and a couple of Wahlbergs Eagles!

We left just after 9am and were soon seeing 4 more Ground Hornbills, some European Bee-eaters and Warthogs and Kudus.
Off to Mestel Pool with its obligatory African Fish Eagle watching and waiting!
Here we had five Elephants splashing and playing in the water at one point two were locked in a playfight! (well thats what the boys used to do in my School!) There were also alot of Hippos about in the pool as well with a small young one. They were more sedate!
Straited Heron and White-breasted Cormorant were also in the pool.
Further along the road we saw a Black-bellied Korhaan very close to the minibus!

On the way to the exit of the KNP a nother Brown Snake Eagle put in an appearance and Striped Kingfishers and a Little Bee-eater.

On route for Hazytown we spotted a Black-shouldered Kite (briefly) and
then good views of Yellow-billed KItes, a Peregrine and two Steppe Buzzards.

We arrived at Misty Mountain lodge in time for lunch on the veranda with lovely views over the hills.
An African Olive Pigeon proved elusive - you could see where it was by the leaves and branches moving but more than a feather here and a feather there until it finally gave up teasing us and showed!
African Black Swifts and House Martins hawked for insects overhead.
Our rooms wer not ready so we walked in the grounds.
African Pied and Cape Wagtails were wagging!
Greater and Lesser Double-collared Sunbirds were sunning !
Cape White-eyes and Cape Batis were also there!

Wow - what a fabulous place our rooms were like a suite...kichen well provided with instruments- brilliant bathroom-fabulous large and roomy bed and a fantastic rest of the room with comfy chairs and a great table.
Luxury! The views from the bedroom window - were stunning and there was a porch type like a balcony but without any barriers...so I was very careful setting up my scope and sitting with cameras nearby and a coffee.

At about 4pm we went out for a longer walk. Karoo Thrush followed by Red-eyed Dove, Swee Waxbills and Red-backed Mannikins were feeding on grass seeds and an Olive Bush-shrike was also seen. Lesser-striped Swallows and a Dusky Flycatcher were spotted as well as a Wailing Cisticola to be topped by a pair of Malachite Sunbirds.

As we went to the bar a huge thunderstorm erupted and there was a free light show to follow!
The evening meal was splendid and Jan,Mike and I shared a nice bottle of wine with a couple of beers I think I remember!

There were rumours of Blue Swallows nesting in the area but unfortunately for us they had not arrived yet!

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back