• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swarovski service for 8x20 pocket (1 Viewer)

milvusmilvus

Spain
Following this thread Impresive Leica service for my 18 years old Trinovid 8x20 BCA I report now the service experience with Swarovski.

My wife's binoculars developed some permanent foggin on one of the tubes after 18 years of purchase. Not long after the purchase the hinges where too loose to keep IPD, but we where a little lazy to send them for service before. Recently we decided that it was time to do it. We headed to our dealer, Óptica Roma in Madrid, to send them for service to Swarovski. In more or less four weeks they where back in the shop. Both tubes seems to be cleaned, the plastic cover on the bridge replaced and also both eyecups are new.

So excellence service from Swarovski. Binos are ready for another eighteen years of use!

Rergards!

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back