• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What and where Bird Quiz (1 Viewer)

Going to go with Lou's positioning, certainly the top two circles, and WPs ID of azure winged magpies, I can almost make some blue on these although it's probably my imagination.

Lets try the good old Azure-winged/Iberian Magpie then
Absolutely right! No better reveal I'm afraid, but here's a consolation photo. There were 20+ "Azzys" in these trees on the banks of Ria Guadiana, feeding on pomegranites and figs. I could get no better picture. But if you have "magic-eyes" you can just about make out a few.;)
WP= 4, Lou= 1 + 1 for correct location of some, Trystan= 1+1.
I think that's fair.
Surprisingly, this has been the most punishing so far!:eek!:
Well done everyone for having a go!:t:

Trystan: 31
neil78: 30
lou salomon:30
Welsh Peregrine: 24
Jan-Paul Charteris: 8

Attachments

• 19r.jpg
    19r.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
The Eastern Al Gharb Punishing Portugal Quiz

Species: 3 (POINTS!!!)
Location in pic with species: 1
Clever points available.

Here we go again!:-C

Good luck!:t:B :)

Attachments

• #20.jpg
    #20.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
As usual we all know I give the score values for correct answers when I post the pic?

Species: 3, in the context, means 3 points for correct species, not 3 species to be found!:C:-O

There, train back on the tracks again...:cat:

All I can see when I zoom in are some blobs which could just as easily be a kettling flock of storks as they could a thumb print on the lens!:-O

Not there yet. But I'll give Maltese Falcon the location point for getting the quiz back on track!;):t:

Trystan: 31
neil78: 30
lou salomon:30
Welsh Peregrine: 24
Jan-Paul Charteris: 8
Maltese Falcon: 1

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back