• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Who's going to out and about tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

I'll be belting ( staggering? ) around Haute Marne, hoping to top 100, from first light. Apart from White-billed Diver I'm not expecting anything special. Just 1000's of Crane, c.10 White-tailed Eagle, a few Rough-legend Buzzard, Taiga and Tundra Bean Geese, that kind of stuff.

Chris

Planning to be in Norfolk at first light to get the year list kicking off again.
good luck to everybody that gets out there

Selsey start, keep going until the weather forces a stop. Tea and cake at Pulborough is in my mind.... the feeders are just out back of the cafe.

John

Had an idea to visit Brixham and Portland but decided to wait for better weather. May go out locally if weather permits, but I have a few bottles on stand by just in case.

I'll start the day checking out the feeder in my back yard, then I'll be out most of the day trying to see at least 53 species. (Last year I saw 52 species on the first day of the year, so I hope to break that mark tomorrow).

Dave

Was going to go out but it's kinda grey looking so I decided to do Garden Birding. It was the first I've done it after having a few weeks off been busy with other things.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back