• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Yellow Leg Gull (1 Viewer)

L'argonnais

France
Hello,

seen this week in France, 50 km east from Paris. They were around 20-30 Yellow Leg Gulls. I guess I do not mistake, there are often YLG on this site.
But there were one which seems different : smaller, and a little bit darker.
On picture 3, we can see he has a ring with caracters : H048E ; do you know where I could see the history of that bird? of course , if I had this information, I would know the specie!
but waiting for this, I post different pictures ; could you please tell me if it is also a YLG or not??
Thanks,
JR

Attachments

• Leucophée (1).JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 38
  • Leucophée (2).JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 15
  • Leucophée (3).JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 17
  • Leucophée (4).JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 11
  • Leucophée (5).JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 10
  • Leucophée (0).JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 10
to me it looks good for a 2cy LBBG (Larus fuscus graellsii/intermedius) and the ring project is the one of Dr. Sönke Martens from northern Germany (Itzehoe).
Please report the ring to this email: [email protected] and you will get the ringing history of it (if you like you cold share it here also :) )

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back