• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zeiss dialyt 7x42 (2 Viewers)

Depends on the overall condition and which original accessories are included. Though not the T*P* model these are still a favourite for many.

The T*P model shown and the T*P* designation are probably identical in every way, they both have phase coatings, that
is what the latest models came with. The T* version is also very good, I have enjoyed examples of both.
Jerry

We'd need to have second sight to even opine on value from one blurred and partial photo. And only the OP can decide how much he wants that specific model, in whatever condition it may be. Does it have to be a 7x42, or will other formats be entertained? If it has to be a 7x42, how essential is it that it be a Dialyt when with some patience more modern options can probably be had? How long is a piece of string?

I didn't know that you could still get new old stock. Do you often get them in?
Hi P,

No this batch came in from the widow of a retailer.
When she finally decided to sell her house, she found in the basement old stock of their shop (closed 20 years earlier).
So I bought new in the box Swaro, Zeiss and Leica, but from the 90s.
Sometimes Christmas comes early......

Jan

A recent eccentric unmarried elderly man passed away.

His optics are going to auction.

Mostly new but up to fifty years or more old.

They will probably go for nearly a million.

Regards,
B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back