• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zeiss US service shout out (1 Viewer)

mareeo

This is a quick note to acknowledge the fantastic service I received from Zeiss just recently. I sent a couple of binoculars in, one for a stiff focus wheel and another for repair of damaged lugs which were present when I purchased them second hand. The focus wheel was fixed within 1-2 days of Zeiss’ receipt. And the lugs repaired within a few days after my acceptance of the repair cost, evidently the repair was done in German. the comms were first rate and the turn around fast. Very pleasing Experience.

Zeiss recently sent me sets of objective covers and rubber eye pieces for my older 7x50 BGA (Porro). $45 delivered. Fantastic service indeed. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back