• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello summer!!
Wow! We've barely experienced spring yet - in our very moderate climate we had little snow flakes falling with the raindrops the other day!

I'm just crying because I haven't won yet ...
Me too...

A Company with vision methinks. Please consider this duly posted.
:-O :-O

I've never had binoculars and I've got some new room-mates who have taken up residence in my balcony ... American Kestrel Falcons.
Welcome to the forum! Very cool neighbors!

Last edited:
I'd been sat in the garden for a little while and it felt like summer already.
Had flyover linnet, redpoll and goldfinch.

Lost a 'Lay Down Misere' today ..... Just as well I've won a Prime HD Zen-Ray .... :p

Fibonacciquain

Rain
Drops
Pouring
Dry streams fill
Parched wetlands swell
Swamped full rivers overflow
Welcome intensive care delivered to floodplains
Thankfully resuscitating near dead patients, and nourishing long dormant lifeforms
The eternal cycle of drought and flooding rains is begun once again, lifeless wasteland transformed into fleeting lush green paradise
Urgently, fervently, life greedily absorbs the water borne life blood, frenetically fulfilling future generations, life flourishes fleetingly, precariously pursuing a temporary reprieve, before harsh reality reigns roughshod once again
Life

Chosun :gh:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

RIP, Paul Lockyer, Gary Ticehurst, and John Bean, who died in a helicopter crash while filming the final instalment (90min doco) and book of the lifetime defining filling of Lake Eyre for a second year in a row. Find an' watch the 2012 doco if ya can - she's well brill ! .....
Yer need to do a bit of digging around ya self ..... the dreaming is calling me ....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Are we obliged to read the previous 324 pages ?

Yes this is 100% percent compulsory, as there will be a test at the end from a random question, based on a secret clue, buried deep within the thread .....

Oh no! .... that's way tooooooooooo cruel .....:-O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back