• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FEEF! Charles please note she's a feef and stolen my smilies!

She's tried to hide it with rhymes so you won't notice - but I still know

It won't help her so

I've decided she must send me some lilies

Or it'll cost her some guineas

They've returned to the fold with a few more for good measure.

D

Well, D, rather than guineas here's the best lily I can find! You will see, Charles, that in fact I 'borrowed' her smilies, I am no feef :eek!: I have now 'borrowed back' my borrowed smilies and increased them, to celebrate the coming acquisition of the beautiful Prime HDs.

B :):-O:king: o:D3:) B :):king: o:D3:)

Attachments

• 0235_2 Lily.jpg
    0235_2 Lily.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 17
Well, D, rather than guineas here's the best lily I can find! You will see, Charles, that in fact I 'borrowed' her smilies, I am no feef I have now 'borrowed back' my borrowed smilies and increased them, to celebrate the coming acquisition of the beautiful Prime HDs.

You see Charles she's incorrigible you really shouldn't trust her with these .Primes - they'll just not be safe in her hands! |8.| and there! That's how she'll look with them - what a sight!

I've had to recover my smilies yet again

B :):-O:king: o:D3:) B :):king: o:D3:)

Thanks for the lily, Sal, but I fear it's too little too late!

D

Today's Post- "boring" -again! - rather wooden (just in case PrimeHD's aren't fussy!)

"Borquain"

Larvae of
Caterpillars
Looking for wooden posts ..... (sheesh! no bl**dy shortage here!) :eek!:
Winged critters interest more
Boring

Chosun :gh:

Absinthe..B :)
Way-hay-hhaaaaaayyyyy-ooooo-wee-little green fairies-woooohoo-whooo..... B :) :bounce::bounce: 3:) :hippy: 8-P (o)<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back