• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Sal - that was so funny you've left me speechless.:-O

D

Well that's a change ;)

Here are the borrowed smileys back ( now you see them, now you don't!)

B :) :-O :king: o:D B :) :-O :gh: :king:

And in the lull occasioned by Delia's speechlessness, may I say Charles that I have a large number of birds here sitting around in trees and bush and grasses and rushes all eagerly awaiting those Prime HDs:

Not recognised
Till Prime interpretation
Clarifies the lines.

Well that's a change ;)

Here are the borrowed smileys back ( now you see them, now you don't!)

And in the lull occasioned by Delia's speechlessness, may I say Charles that I have a large number of birds here sitting around in trees and bush and grasses and rushes all eagerly awaiting those Prime HDs:

Not recognised
Till Prime interpretation
Clarifies the lines.

Thank you for returning my... note MY smilies Sal and not before time I might add.

It's me that needs these Primes as I've just heard there's a wee bird at my local reserve that would be a Lifer - you surely wouldn't deprive me, would you!

B :) :-O :king: o:D B :) :-O :gh: :king:

D

And in other news ......

"MAD-Doomsdayquainish"

Too bad
The Universe
Ended yesterday
We just can't see the light yet
Coming

NB. try as I might :brains: to peer back into cosmic history, these bins won't cut the mustard (I get a clearer picture at Madam Zelda's Crystal Ball gazing tent!) |8.| and so I am in great need of PrimeHD's (Helium Dimension) (o)< Hint, hint :hi: Charles! :loveme:

Chosun :gh:

Got cheap seats at a Lady Gaga concert.... Zen-Rays would be helpful.
Great! so could you let us know once and for all - is she, or isn't she? (a she!) :eek!:

P.S. Bob - Thnx - I now have a musical cacophony in my head that ranges from ol' blue eyes to gaga! :h?:
P.S. @alan_rymer - Glad to see your hard drive is up an running again ! :smoke:
Note that any version of Wife (1.0, 2.0, 3.0, etc.) is susceptible to the "Wedding Cake" virus, and in 95% of cases after "Wedding Cake" has downloaded into "Wife" your system will be clogged with an excess of "Weight Gain" files and cause a dramatic slowing of the "SX" app, leading to a complete crash of the "SX_Life" program. If you can't manage to find the system restoration apps "Spice_Up" or "SX_Y_Back", the only solution is to then run hardware in "Manual Mode" until alternative "Software" such as "Crumpet" can be accquired (usually at great expense - although not as great as when "Wife" version..... runs "Spyware Detective" and finds "Crumpet" on your "Harddrive" !!) :eek!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back