• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (107 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The end? I thought this was finishing in May 2013?

Another year to go!!!!

(Just kidding, and probably a good thing, think I ran out of interesting things to say sometime in 1972 ...)

And happy spotting/good luck/happy sunday tout le monde ...

;)

it seems little wrong, because there is not only the posts from last two weeks...
what does "OVPM" even mean?

I am a 10000/1 shot for this draw

Good luck all.

OVPM is my shorthand for one vote per member, which according to Charles' rules, applies to an extra third set of HD primes he is giving away. Therefore the (probably) final set will probably be drawn at random from the list of people who have posted since day one, with no account taken into number of posts, which is as fair as can be.

The odds will be a lot lower than 10000/1 on that basis, and equal for all |=)|

Thanks again Charles and Zen Ray for the comp, has been good. :t:

Last edited:
Morning, bright and sunny. Roe deer, hares and a stoat this morning. First common whitethroats at last and a few other migrants.

Race day down the shore for my wife.

Dreaming of ZenRays an the Monmouth Raceway Diner over eggs, bacon, toast, and a cup of joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back