• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (91 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
See that Charles is considering a random number generator to pick the winner. Sounds sensible to me.

it seems the easiest way of doing it and then no one can complain that it isn't fair. I think someone said that the next draw would be on the 14th so still a few more days to go yet.

Came upon this thread by accident while searching for starling (trying to find out if there are still any starling roosts to go and see) so thanks to the person who posted the word 'starling'! A new pair of bins for the new birdiing year would be great!

Came upon this thread by accident while searching for starling (trying to find out if there are still any starling roosts to go and see) so thanks to the person who posted the word 'starling'! A new pair of bins for the new birdiing year would be great!

It's nice to see some 'new faces' in the binos section. There are a lot of low count names dropping in as well. I'm sure Charles will be delighted with the attention the competition has drawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back