• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the winner.
Yet another very foggy morning - it took a long time to clear yesterday but was sunny and warm when it did.:cat:

Congratulations JL.
Struggling this morning with hayfever, need to fix yesterday's puncture and I'm tired.
Should have stayed in and relaxed yesterday afternoon. A puncture and failed fix and then a pump that fell apart 10 miles from home isn't good.

"I like to think of my behaviour in the sixties as a "learning
experience." Then again, I like to think of anything stupid
I've done as a "learning experience." It makes me feel less
stupid." --P. J. O'Rourke

Vista log.....

1 Eitanaltman
2 Bongofury
3 Aspenglo53
4 Ireneibm
5 Chosun Juan
6 AlanM
7 CrimsonTopaz
8 Ceasar
9 Me!! - Essex Tern
10 NX7W
11 JLPritchard - well done!!
12 Next drawing will be on 3/30/2012 9pm PDT - good luck all!!!!!!!

Prime HD log.....

1 ..................
2 ..................
3 ..................

Update: have used my new bins, I upgraded to the demo ED2 7x36 - all I can say is for the price, grab them, while you can!!!! They are a bit of a bargain!!

Thanks again Charles/Zen-Ray, very impressed with what you can do for that price, and it is a shame they are discontinued, an excellent binocular!

I obviously wish everyone (including me!!) luck with the remaining draws, and the Prime winners will not be disappointed...I can assure you from what I have now seen with the 7x36 :t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back