• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting short of amusing sayings etc so I thought I would go back in Ruffled Feathers to find threads I enjoyed. This is from one such thread titled "Tech Support for Women" 1st post is on #9929

Originally posted by
alan_rymer

I suppose I'm fortunate in finding that this first version of Wife 1.0 I manage to get on with very well, although some plug-ins, like mapreader 1.0 I do not use now. I prefer the newer versions on the internet, like streetmap.co.uk. However, if you can get on with the little foibles, Wife 1.0 is great. I must admit to sometimes looking at the new versions of girlfriends and misstresses available is alluring, I'm sure I would always prefer to come back to Wife 1.0 if I could remeber how to erase the cache!.

No Alan, you must delete this. Wife 1.0 has a scroll back function and can be sensitive to suggestions of upgrading. Also wife 1.0's memory functions have not yet deteriorated yggghhhhhhhh
bsod

Its been a loooooooong day. Now that other imposter who keeps snagging my posts has quietened down I can sit here think about my lovely Prime HDs in peace . . .z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z- . . . .

They're MY primes - not yours! I told you that in Post No er.... where was my first post? It must be over a thousand back :-O

And Mr Charles does listen to me you know:eat:

And you've lost a smiley LOL

D

:eek!: Oh no, she's back. And she's upped her game - she's stealing smileys now. Well two can play at that game (pause) you haven't exactly lost a smiley but . . . . :brains:

Its been a loooooooong day. Now that other imposter who keeps snagging my posts has quietened down I can sit here think about my lovely Prime HDs in peace . . .z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z- . . . .

I'm sorry I disturbed your snooze Sal but that was real silly of you... you have to stay awake to keep up with me you know:king:

Oh no, she's back. And she's upped her game - she's stealing smileys now. Well two can play at that game (pause) you haven't exactly lost a smiley but . . . .

Now that's all your smileys gone so you can just :flyaway: and let me enjoy the Primes!

D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back