• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of the Prime ED made me think of the prime filet I ate for dinner. Well, it was actually a hamburger, but a really, really good, thick homemade hamburger. Angus beef. It looked really lean even though there was no percentage lean like they usually print on ground beef.

So I thought it was going to be dry, but it was succulent. Even the one I heated up tonight as leftovers from two days ago. In fact, I liked it even better than the first run.

I sauteed some mushrooms in butter (well, it was actually Smart Balance margarine) and then poured them on top of the burger and put the burger on a round roll.

Man, I tell you, it was uptight, outta sight. I haven't had a good burger in years, particularly one not cooked on a grill.

I wish I had bought some potato salad to go with it, that would have been a nice compliment. Not that mushy Amish kind. The egg & potato variety.

After eating that fabulicious hamburger tonight, I can never again eat another McDonald's, Burger King, Dairy Queen, or Backyard Burger hamburger again. Not that I eat much fast food or hamburgers, but when I do have the craving, I want it to be the real deal.... like the Prime ED (thought I wandered off topic, eh? :)

b.

It's all real brock, whether you agree with it or like it.

One of the best friends I ever had (in Seattle) was named brock.

See You All Next Time....!
Good Luck with this last draw and congratulations To All the lucky winners ...enjoy the Views

We all know those cute little computer symbols called "emoticons," where
:) means a smile and :( is a frown. Well, how about some "ARSEICONS?"

Here goes:

(__!__) a fat arse

(!) a tight arse

(_*_) a sore arse

You have just been e-mooned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back