• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to Birdforum Administrators to draw the last pair of PRIME HD this weekend. After that, we will close this thread. Good luck to all.

Charles

I wanna point to the moderators that this last draw was announced to be open only to ONE vote for member ..Now..Is that participating members,or birdforum members? (not specified).
Also... The original deadline, announced for this last Draw ,was last weekend.
If this is open to all Birdforum Members,this Is not a problem..BUT If the draw is only among members participating in this thread,should be clarified If first entries made after the original deadline, are valid entries or not...

Last edited:
This is almost but not quite my final go... except for the morn and one more the morns morning!!

Even if it's over and the fat lady sang, those who got in on this after the One-A-Day rule went into effect when the early posters already had a dozen posts under their belt deserve some extra entries. Some here's mine!

Today will be bright and sunny in Penns Woods and I will be using the Zen Ray Vista I won here to make "the world closer!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back