• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen Ray Prime HD (1 Viewer)

What qualified lad might be perusing the glass & rendering judgment on lens coatings, FOV, sharp to what % of the edge & the PC boogie?

...........It would be interesting to see some actual Prime HD pics though not computer generated drawings.........

I agree. It really doesn't look that nice with the computer drawings. Interesting that Zen-Ray uses photos for the ED3, ZRS HD and Vista lines but computer drawings for the Prime HD and the ED2 lines.

My actual ED2 looks a lot nicer than the computer illistrations on the website. Hope that will also be true for the Prime HD (seeing as I am on the pre-order list).

The current computer drawings give the Prime HD somewhat of a toy look. I think actual photos would present more of a higher end image for their top of the line product and that would be better for sales.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back