• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

best price on 82mm ED? (1 Viewer)

Alexis Powell

Natural history enthusiast
United States
I have a friend who is interested in the 82 mm ED with 25-75x zoom. Going rate at most places seems to be ~1300. That's about $300 more than the best deals that I read/heard about a couple months ago. Anyone know of a place to check for a low price at the current time?

--AP

AP,

For where I purchased my US #8337 Nikon kit for $1099 (including $30 shipping) please see my previous post: http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=94741
Make sure your friend checks, and is happy with, Accuflite's return policies, etc., don't know if the price changes based on availability, etc. Originally got this lead from cl5man on the forum!

EE

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back