• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Analysis Paralysis- Please help me choose! (1 Viewer)

Nice feedback and good final decision !... And good photo !
I know it wasn't your budget, but please, at least once in your life, have fun and look at the world through NL's Pure !!!
( Do it quickly, and not alone because NANBS disorder possible !! ).
:)
Thank you ☺️

I’m not sure if quickly will be quick enough! If I come across them I will treat my eyes for sure.

Never look through a better glass than the best one you can afford.
That really depends on your own personality. I've looked through many binoculars I could not justify buying. They were all interesting in their own way, and some were truly outstanding performers, but I don't feel my life is diminished by not having them. I think anyone interested in optics in themselves (as opposed to owning the best optics they can afford, which is different) should find experiencing the current state of the art genuinely fascinating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back