• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Leupold 8x32 Golden Ring (1 Viewer)

gcole

United States
For those of you who were looking for the hard to find 8x32, there is a pair new now on ebay, I purchased a pair yesterday from the same seller, has a history of selling quite a few pairs new with no complaints. Paid $399 shipped just to compare to my Pentax 8x32 ED ..... gwen.

1st pair went for $399 - 2nd pair for $450 - 3rd pair listed now for $475. And these are the older NON-HD model which is still a very good bino.

I found them if they were the hd's i would have been all over them! Still kicking myself for selling my last pr.!!! Bryce...

Bryce .... I know that feeling, thats why I grabed the first pair even thou they arent the HD model but if I had kept all the scopes & Binos I have purchased over the last 40 years I'd have to have another building on my property to house them ..... gwen

Bryce .... I know that feeling, thats why I grabed the first pair even thou they arent the HD model but if I had kept all the scopes & Binos I have purchased over the last 40 years I'd have to have another building on my property to house them ..... gwen

:t:

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back