• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

TSN-TE11-WZ 25-60 captures (1 Viewer)

56kingbird

Here are some captures from my blog with the new wide angled Zoom ,,which I had for about 2 weeks I am really impressed with the resolution along with image quality ,, even with the Low Shutter speeds on the active Kinglets it also performed well up in the 40 power range with the Belted Kingfisher which was about 60 feet from the set-up, and the Song Sparrow about 30 feet.

http://jerseydigiscoping.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-new-kowa-tsn-te-11wz-2560-wide-zoom.html

Very nice photos indeed.
Thanks for sharing!

Anders

Ps. I suggest moving this thread to a better place, the kowa section under spotting scopes.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back