• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from chilly Vermont (1 Viewer)

foggy11

Hi all,

I've only been registered for about 20 min and I'm already addicted to this great site.

I am involved in the web site with my local bird club that has a blog. We can't seem to drive traffic to it. Just to small of a user base I guess.

THIS place on the other hand, is terrific!

I love birds and all things British. Have been to London and Cornwall and cant wait to get back.

For now this site and reruns of Ground Force on BBC America will have to suffice.

Hope to meet many of you soon.

foggy

Hi Foggy, you are quite right about the addictive side to this. I can guarantee that the next time you look at your clock, you will have lost an hour!

Hi Fggy, This is one stupendous site! Glad you found us. A very friendly site.
Looking forward to pics of Grouse, Woodcock, from your neck of the woods.

bob

Hi Foggy, on behalf of all the Bird Forum moderators and admin welcome.
We hope you enjoy your time here and we look forward to reading about your birding exploits.
Glad to hear that Charlie Dimmock's assets are on show in North America ;)
Andy

Thank you

I feel at home already. This is a great group of people. You have a really important site started here.

Too my wife's chagrin I have found something else to suck up all my time along with birding, photography, gardening and watching Charlie Dimmock's assets...B :)

Foggy

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back